Accommodations & Rates
Our available accommodations are divided between two areas on the property: Spruce Lodge and Glacier Camp. Rates and amenities vary between each.
Spruce Lodge is a top notch log cabin-style facility built in 2004 — ideal for group retreats, family gatherings and celebrations. Facilities within the lodge include:
- 13 lodging rooms; each room has a full bath and contains 2 twin beds, 1 bunk bed, and 1 futon which allows up to 5 people in each room. 5 of the 13 rooms do not have a futon included, thus can only sleep 4 people.
- 3 conference rooms which can seat 250, 80 and 40 people respectively. The lodge also has a library, and Fireside room.
- Over 10,000 sq. feet of wraparound deck space for outside dining or leisure opportunities. New deck planned for 2019!
- Dining room with seating for up to 160 people with expansion options for up to 200.
- WiFi is available throughout the lodge.
At quad occupancy per room, Spruce Lodge can house 60 total people overnight. Contact us for pricing and availability.
Glacier Camp is a wonderful lakeside lodging option for those desiring a more rustic overnight experience, or for youth and younger families. A total of 83 people can be housed in our Glacier Camp cabins at any one time. Available lodging options within the camp include:
- 3 KOA-style cabins, each with 2 rooms and between 3-9 beds per cabin
- 1 KOA- style cabin with only 1 room and can sleep up to 4 people
- 5 "Forest Lane" cabins, each with 5 bunk beds (10 people per cabin)
- 3 log cabins with 2 bunk beds each (4 people per cabin)
Each cabin has a bathroom with showers within walking distance. Linens and towels, however, are not provided. Cabins may be not available June 7 - August 14 due to our summer camp program. Please call to check avaiability.
Rates: $21.00/person, per night
MEALS & DINING
We serve excellent, filling and memorable buffet-style meals including a salad bar in the evenings and a fruit and yogurt bar in the morning. All meals have meat, vegetarian, carbohydrate and dessert options. Snacks can be made available as an extra option (cost determined on the type of snack requested). All meals are served in the Spruce Lodge dining room.
Rate: $14 per person, per meal (youth ages 5-12 receive a 50% discount so long as the total number of youth does not exceed 15% of the total number of guests in a group).
Rate: Non-overnight groups and guests are $25/person (we pay insurance on all guests).
We have 4 large spaces available for R.V. parking and provide power only.
We have a variety of leisure and activity areas available for your group or event, some of which require a waiver. Options include:
- Boat dock for personal boats (we do not have a power boat, but you are welcome to bring one)
- Swimming area, enclosed by a second dock
- Canoes, kayaks, life jackets
- Horseshoe pits
- Volleyball area
- Amphitheaters & fire pits
- Basketball course
- Decks & picnic spaces
- Hiking, both on our property and adjacent West Shore State Park
- Super water trampoline
And, of course, there is plenty of time and space to just sit, relax and enjoy some family or "me" time!